Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Day 36

I woke up not wanting to get up. I was super tired and did not want to get out of bed, but I did so anyway on time. I washed up and ate breakfast that my mother prepared for me. I felt tired, but it was worth the fun that I had the night before, watching some Youtube videos and music videos with my brother. I showed him that one niga higa video- 똥사야돼. It was a lot of fun, but he eventually caved into his tiredness and went to sleep before I did.

I went to school and the journey was uneventful. I arrived and nobody was in the lobby- I ended up arriving 10 minutes earlier than I usually do. I got a water and milk tea from the vending machine and cooled down in front of the air conditioner while watching some sky videos. I was a little sweaty from walking up to the school, so it was nice to have some cool air hit my back.

In class, we sang the Phineas and Ferb theme song before beginning and had lots of fun. During break, I got a peach tea for 1.5천원 and talked with Sofia, Anna, and Jesse about speaking in English quickly. On the elevator, I pressed the button to go to the bottom most floor instead of floor 2 on purpose.

After class, I ate at a place that sold glass noodles, chicken, and two kinds of 떡. It was pretty good, but a little spicy. Afterwards, I had my supporter meeting at Cafe Arena again. We sat near the furthest wall and I got a mocha frappe (really good!) and we got raspberry cake. It was pretty good. Today's lesson was about 고향. I felt a lot more confident this time around and could describe my hometown with relative ease.

Later, I went to 동대문 with Ariel, Sarah, and Elliya. We walked around, waiting for Ariel's friend and then decided to wait in Ariel's house for a little bit. Her friend was taking a while to come, so we decided to eat dinner at a chicken place and then go home. However, it started to rain really hard, so we ended up being wet while ordering our chicken.

The guy friend said he wasn't going to come, so we just ate. I didn't eat anything because I was just going to wait until I got home so that I could eat dinner made by my mom. The ride back home was silent because my ipod's battery died, so I couldn't listen to any music. Also, the train cart got very cold and the walk back home was difficult because it was super humid from the rain. However, I got home after what felt like an eternity and I saw my mom and took a shower.

I ate dinner with my brother and mother and then did my Korean homework. That basically sums up today. It was a long day, but it wasn't eventful. However, I still cherish all the experiences that I had ^~^

I will end this here. Goodnight~!






-end

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm.. that dish looks like Filipino chicken adobo. Seems your body really tired on daily basis. Try to sleep earlier or take some supplements which substantiate your energy level. Again, good luck on your studies..
    XOXO,
    Mom, Dad & Dad

    ReplyDelete