Sunday, July 17, 2016

Day 20

 This day, I woke up having done something that I thought was continuous to my dream (here is a hint to my future self, swimming pool, waterfall inside of the school, he color green). I delay my alarm more and more as I live in my dreams, trying to spend as much time in my head as I can without remembering to wake up. I feel very comfortable until I start to head people downstairs. I check my clock. 8:05AM. We are supposed to leave for the swimming pool at 9:00AM. I get my self up and wash up in the restroom and go downstairs for breakfast. We had some tofu soup, kimchi, sausage, and rice. It was pretty good.

After watching some Harry Potter on the telly, we headed over to a university through a taxi to get to a swimming pool. It was lightly showering, feeling amazing. We got to the university: a large, gray building that looked super important. Apparently, it looked like what Kim Jong Un's house looks like.

We go into the college, asking for the swimming pool-- an apparently beautiful outdoor pool. However, the pool seemed to be closed today as well as the indoor pool. We go to the college's convenience store and get some snacks before catching a bus to go to Seoul. The two hour bus ride to Seoul felt very short, but it was definitely nice to see nature one more. I was sad that the rain ended up stopping, but nature was still beautiful without it.


We went back home through taxi and I spent the rest of the day studying Korean and watching videos about mysteries and creepy stories. That's basically all I did.


Today was actually pretty uneventful and tomorrow I have class again. For now, I will say goodnight once again.


Goodbye.




-end

No comments:

Post a Comment