Monday, July 25, 2016

Day 28

I woke up today sleepy. I got out of bed and my father called me to eat breakfast. I went to go eat breakfast with him and it was silent for a little bit, I didn't know what to say or if I should talk. My dad asked me if I ate certain Korean foods and I responded. I then started talking about my week and we had a small conversation. It was nice to talk to him and to even talk in Korean at all, especially with my mother in Austria. I felt very good afterwards and it gave me a good start to the day.

I got to school and tried to say hello to some people, but they were busy and didn't even look at me. I felt bad because of this and my day turned bad. I got through school tired and feeling bad, but it eventually ended and I got home as quickly as I possibly could. I had forgotten my bag and wallet at home, so I couldn't even get lunch until I got home.

I took a shower and felt 100x better, so I went out to Gangnam and walked around for a bit until I saw a gongcha. I got a taro bubble tea there and then I went to Paris Baguette and got some cheese bread. Then, I watched some youtube videos for a while until I decided that I had been there long enough. I then went back into the subway station and went into a cafe pascucci. I ordered a red bean guranada.

거기에 분위기 아주 좋아서 기분이 좋았어요! The music was a jazzy house and made me feel very comfortable. Something that I really appreciate about Korean stores is that their background music is on point. The KT mobile buildings always have the poppin music and the cafes and restaurant always play the most smoothest and calmest jazz music. It's honestly so great and I love spending my time there.

I spoke with Jullian from America and held a Korean conversation through Kakaotalk with Ariel as I watched Youtube videos in the cafe. At around 7:00PM, I decided to go home. I bought a drink from Keva Juice before I went home- it was a dragon fruit and mango mixture. Pretty good!

Going home, I felt nice. Today turned around for the better! I really enjoyed being in the cafes and not trying to look for places to go or things to do, just staying calm and chill and doing what I love - watching youtube videos and talking to people.

When I got home, I did my homework and supporter group homework. This time, I was a customer making a reservation for sometime later in the day. I spoke with a Korean friend that I had made during the camp and I continued my Korean conversation with Ariel. Today ended well, and i'm glad that my soured mood didn't carry on throughout the day.

Well, I've finished with today's talking, so I will see you all later! Have this video of our camp!





-end

2 comments:

  1. Glad to know that you have a great fun fun time today's activities w/ fellow NSLI-Yians...
    XOXO,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg was that a sky ref lmao also i want those marble naked statues behind u lol

    ReplyDelete