Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Day 9

Today was not too eventful. On my way to school, I took a train going the opposite direction, but I managed to get to school on time. We learned a lot during Korean class, namely-- using -는 + noun, -(으)려고 하다, -는 것을 + verb, and -고 있다. Also, we learned about fruits and vegetables.

Afterwards, I went to lunch with my friends at mother's touch kitchen, a place that served chicken. We then traveled to Hongdae and explored some of the subway stations. Along the way, we witnessed a group of Korean students rushing to get onto the subway train. One student could not find his subway card and ended up dropping a paper of his grades. We explored Hongdae and I bought an aloe facial moisturizer that was on sale for 50% at skin food. I also got a microfiber towel and a card holder lanyard at a nearby stationary shop. The lanyard is able to hold my subway card so that I am able to pass through the subway without having to take out and put my subway card into my pocket many times. Also, having the lanyard will make it harder to lose my card from it slipping out of my pocket or dropping out of my pocket when I go to get something else in the same pocket. Then, I headed home.

On the way home, I stopped by a local convenience store and met my host mother there. I got some fire noodles for later, a couple of Korean snacks, and T.O.P. chocolate mocha espresso. I bought this because I knew that I will not be able to finish my homework and study without feeling extremely tired, so I needed some help from a 3rd party (caffeine) to help me push myself through my studies. Well, for now I will go to studying because there is a lot that I have to do. I have a ton of vocabulary to memorize and much to practice, along with two sets of dialog to memorize for an upcoming speaking test. For now, I will say goodbye!

잘 가요~! ^^;

-end

1 comment:

  1. You take good care and good luck on that vocabularies. Pls. get enough sleep so you won't be sick ...
    Love and God bless,
    Mom, Dad and Rachel xoxo

    ReplyDelete