Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Day 23

I woke up early today to write my blog post for yesterday. I quickly ate breakfast and headed for school. It felt like a long walk to school. I was listening to Stromae while walking, lugging around a super heavy bag. I got to school and sat down in my seat, waiting for school to begin.

Class was a breeze today. I sat up straight with my feet firmly on the ground so that I wouldn't get comfortable and fall asleep. Today's content was very easy to understand and I was back up to understanding 98% of what was said in class. Between the first and second class, I ran to the nearby 7/11 and got some snacks.


When class ended, my friend group went over to a barbecue restaurant nearby exit 8. It was lunch time, so they only sold soup at the time, but it was still very good and filling. The soup was spicy, but it kept the taste and wasn't too spicy. It was a $5 well spent. Me, Ariel, and Peter then met up at a cafe and worked on the powerpoint project. We finished it up and sent it to our supporter.

Then, we studied a bit more and visited a park nearby the school. We ate some toast sandwich things that were delicious and I picked up a fruit on the ground that I watched fall from a tree. In the park, we played the make-a-story-one-word-at-a-time game and we talked about stuffs. It was really fun!

Then, I went home and studied for my test for tomorrow. I'm so tired.

-end

No comments:

Post a Comment